RUSTANDARD - Product Registration and Certification
GOST R, Gost Russia, Gost Standard, RTN, GGTN
Ask question

Who can issue a Proverka for calibration certificates issued by the manufacturer. We are a A2LA accredited Calibration Lab to ISO IEC 17025, are we allowed to issue the Proverka? 08.08.2017

Hello, the Mandatory periodic verification certificate (terms and definitions according to the chapter 9 of OIML D 3:1979  / aka "Poverka certificate") in the Russian Federation can be issued only by the metrological laboratories accredited within the Russian National Accreditation System (Decree of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation No. 1815 of 02.07.2015). Kind regards

In Gost R 21.1101, what does SPDS stands for? I'm trying to get the acronym but couldn't find it. Many thanks in advance for your reply. 15.06.2017

Hello, the SPDS is the acronym in Russian language of a family of standards which in English stands for "System of design documents for construction". Kind regards.

Dear, "only for the measurement instruments covered by the Legal Metrology rules" What is your defintion of Legal Metrology rules. Thanks in advance Thierry ESSLING 17.05.2017

For the definition of term Legal Metrology, please refer to the Section 2.5 of OIML D 1:2012. Regarding the areas, covered by the Legal Metrology in the Russian Federation, see the Article 1, Clause 3, of the Federal Law No. 102-FZ of 26.06.2008.
Kind regards

need some details on Primary Verification Certificate and what is the procedure to obtain the same. We need to supply some temperature transmitters which are already having TRCU document. Regards, Sagar Jorapur 21.04.2017

Hello, as for the Primary Verification Certificate, please refer to the Chapter II, Article 5, of the OIML D 3:1979. As for how it happens in Russia, please refer to the Decree of Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation No. 1815 of 02.07.2015. Kind regards

Primary calibration certificate and Metrology(pattern approval) certificate are the same thing or it is different ? Both are compulsory requirement for supplying the instrument in Russia ? 07.10.2016

Dear Sir, the Primary Calibration certificate and the Metrology (pattern approval) certificate are two different documents. Both are compulsory in Russia only for the measurement instruments covered by the Legal Metrology rules. Kind regards.

A Russian customer wants Primary Calibration Certificate for some instruments, but since i am working in Europe how can i supply it to him? Only Russian companies can apply for it, right?I have to order the instrument with this certificate from a Russian company? 16.08.2016

Hi, a foreign company can also apply for it.

Hi, we have to supply different process analyzers with Primary Calibration Certificates. The question is : this certificates migth be issued by the analyzer's manufacturer or they must be released by any Russian Accredited Laboratory? 02.08.2016

Hello, the Primary Calibration Certificate of the measurement instruments covered by the Legal Metrology rules can be issued only by the Russian State Legal Metrology Laboratories (see the Russian Government Resolution No. 250 of 20.04.2010). The Primary Calibration Certificate of all other measurement instuments can be issued by any Russian Metrology Laboratory, who has the measurement instruments to be calibrated within its scope of accreditation. A foreign manufacturer can't issue the Russian Primary Calibration Certificate any more.

A customer is requesting a primary state calibration certificate for our instrument. Is this primary state certificate a document for each individual produced instrument or a certificate which is valid for the instrument type 11.05.2016

Hello! According to the Decree No. 1815 of 02.07.2015 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg), the Primary Calibration Certificate is required for each individual produced measurement instrument to be used in the Legal Metrology field. Kind regards.

Hello! My question is: if the production of our company is already registered as the part of an equipment of some Russian company, do we need to get the gost certificate or other Russian certificate of quality? Or the fact, that mentioned production has already been registered as the part of the device by that Russian company, determines that all necessary procedure has already been carried out by our Russian partners and we can just export our product to Russia? 27.04.2016

Hello! First of all you have to clarify about what kind of registration you are speaking. The general rule is: the spare parts of a certified product are exempt from the mandatory certification, unless they are placed on the market as products themselves. Kind regards.

For pressure equipment we have tyo comply with the new CUR 032/2013 and we facing some difficulties with the interpretation of section 54 of Annex 2. In this section it is mentioned that the safety relief valves shall be sized such that in the equipment there is no excess pressure exceeding the maximum allowed working pressure by: A)... B)... C)... Can you provide the correct interpretation of this section? Furthermore I would like to know which pressure is to be considered as the "maximum allowed working pressure"? Is there also a document available with explanations how to use this directive? 11.08.2014

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. The CU TR 032/2013 Technical Regulation will be amended soon and it will partly clarify your questions. If you need the list of amendments, please send the request at: The document is available only in Russian language.
So far, there are no guidelines for the application of the CU TR 032/2013. We also face some difficulties in "converting" the PS and TS of the 97/23/EC Directive into the corresponding parameters of the CU TR 032/2013. Kind regards.

<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next > End >>
Page 2 of 4